Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just not a fan of launch control. Is there any way just turn this off? I thought I had turned down that option, obviously I was wrong.

Or how do I change the slots for different RPM limits for it? I have read everything they sent me but do not see anything about that.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I'm just not a fan of launch control. Is there any way just turn this off? I thought I had turned down that option, obviously I was wrong.

Or how do I change the slots for different RPM limits for it? I have read everything they sent me but do not see anything about that.
Push your cruise control reset button. You'll see the needle on your Tach go to a number. Probably 1. As you hit + or - on the cruise control settings it will change to slots 2, 3, 4, and 5. Then press the cruise control button again.

Edit: If you did not order the Launch Control and it was an error then you can have it disabled. If you did order it and didn't notice then you can get a tune update and turn it off.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I'm guessing do that just with power on but the car not running?
No with the car on you can switch modes. I am going down the highway and I switch modes sometimes. Like if I'm in mode 5 (Which is fuel economy mode for me..limits boost at 15psi) and I want to drive spirited to pass people, I switch to mode 4 and get full boost back. I think you might be able to do it with the car off too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts