Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Research Automotive Lighting

At Diode Dynamics, we want our fellow Ford Focus ST enthusiasts to be educated on automotive lighting products, so that they know they are purchasing the best products on the market. We have devoted this portion of our website to doing just that. Here you'll find information on different automotive lighting technologies, how they work and common misconceptions you'll see while shopping for your vehicle. We hope you enjoy learning all about automotive lighting!

Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm looking to get Led bulbs for my focus. The xml2 to be specific. Are there any discount for forum members? $120 sounds a little steep for led bulbs

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Vendor
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking to get Led bulbs for my focus. The xml2 to be specific. Are there any discount for forum members? $120 sounds a little steep for led bulbs
Send us a PM to receive the free-shipping code

Our LEDs are priced competitively with other options on the market. The XML2 utilizes genuine CREE XM-L2 LEDs, which are expensive to manufacture, but produce exceptional results. Additionally, all of our products are backed with a 3-year limited warranty.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thanks for your help Nick! Awesome customer service so far. I've ordered 2 sets. Led bulbs and led housing. Now I anxiously await my order!

Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hell yeah! Out of curiosity, what's the wait time for delivery to CA?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just received my shipment today! I installed the fogs in the ST in less than 30 minutes and now waiting for darkness to take pics! In the daytime, they seem bright already. Can't wait to see what nighttime lighting brings!

·
Registered
687 Posts
What about those new turn signals you have? Will those work for the ST?

I really like the demon eyes, but I don't want to disassemble my headlights.

·
Vendor
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What about those new turn signals you have? Will those work for the ST?

I really like the demon eyes, but I don't want to disassemble my headlights.
I'm not sure which turn signals you are referring to, but our LED replacements won't require you to take the housings apart.

The demon eyes will require you to open the housings, but we have professional installers all over the country if you don't wish to DIY

Nick C.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I got an email yesterday about some new turn signals you're selling. The Switchbacks.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Bummer. That would be a sweet look for the ST!

·
Registered
687 Posts
That just means you guys gotta get to work on something like this for us!:saint:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts