Ford Focus ST Forum banner

581 - 600 of 620 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I saw a PB at microcenter yesterday on my lunch break. I think he left me a texasstenthuaists.com card on my window. Said it was Travis.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Alright I saw two of you in about a 5 minute span. I saw a red beauty turning into mountain creek from 20. And then I saw a white one on s. Carrier parkway. Who be it?!?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saw two today. A TB with exhaust on black wheels turning in to grapevine mills, and a TS headed east on 380 @ 720 in cross roads. We were in the fx2 today so I wasn't exactly spotable. Lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
I always see a TB parked across the street from the Panera Bread in Cedar Hill. I work just down the road so I'm always grabbing coffee at that panera bread.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Seen a RR at the DQ on Rosemeade.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This thread has been all sorts of dead. Been seeing a OW with black dipped wheens in North Plano over the last few weeks, looked like a woman driving it. Also saw a PB '15 at Target in Allen (off McDermott) last Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
I see a lot of STs around Arlington, but none have been marked or modded in such a way that I'm inclined to come post about it here. My car stands out everywhere I frequent.

·
Registered
482 Posts
ST's used to pretty rare but I feel like they're becoming more common place. Not a bad thing but not everyone that buys one is going to mod them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
13-14 PB ST living in South Arlington that pops up occasionally @ at the Fossil Creek Liquor off of Bowen road. DUDE WHAT EXHAUST ARE YOU RUNNING?

·
Registered
442 Posts
13-14 PB ST living in South Arlington that pops up occasionally @ at the Fossil Creek Liquor off of Bowen road. DUDE WHAT EXHAUST ARE YOU RUNNING?
Now I feel left out. I go there quite often, and live less than a few min from there, and I've never seen it. I'm at that QT at least twice a week as well... Are you sure you didn't see OW with gold wheels?! :-D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Now I feel left out. I go there quite often, and live less than a few min from there, and I've never seen it. I'm at that QT at least twice a week as well... Are you sure you didn't see OW with gold wheels?! :-D
Nah I have not seen you around! Would love to take a gander sometime. I live right behind that Super Target off Cooper. Seen a RR driving around in the area before.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nah I have not seen you around! Would love to take a gander sometime. I live right behind that Super Target off Cooper. Seen a RR driving around in the area before.

I live in the apartments across Arbrook from Target... How in the world have we not crossed paths? I'm at target a lot as well, always parked in the back. If you see me feel free to stop and chat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in the apartments across Arbrook from Target... How in the world have we not crossed paths? I'm at target a lot as well, always parked in the back. If you see me feel free to stop and chat.
I'm in the ones right across the street from you . Right back at you man. I'm usually stomping around Sun-Tues

·
Registered
23 Posts
Right on man. I'm parked backside next to the dog park! Small world indeed. You ever meet the guy with the white MS3 who lived here?

Got an extra FocusST.org sticker if you've got a need

·
Registered
442 Posts
Spotted a tuxedo black ST in Mansfield on cooper heading into Arlington. Obnoxious BOV, red wing risers, and it was dog tracking to the point it was funny to watch drive. Luckily he pulled into Firestone, hopefully for an alignment!

581 - 600 of 620 Posts