Sent from a glitch in the GIGAWATTS

·
Registered
277 Posts
Anything tonight?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Was driving next to a guy in a lowered Volvo S60R and he told me about some meet at NTX Speed & Machine in Farmers Branch. Don't know specifics, just got this flyer for it.

IMG_6665.jpg

·
Registered
344 Posts
You guys going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday? March 7th

YellowfocusSTman
When does it start? And when does it get hoppin'?? The (future) mrs is going to have a dress fitting and then to look at Bridesmaid's dresses in the morning and I am going to try to hit some softball BP in the morning. But if I can sneak in and out, or just stop by and visit I'll probably try to do that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Also the NTX Speed and Machine meet has been rescheduled for March 10th. Hopefully will be sunny and we will have have an extra hour of sunlight. I'll post a flyer if they guy sends me one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Subscribing. Just got my 2013 Focus ST3. Waiting on new wheels and weather appropriate tires before I'll be driving it much. Then I'd love to meet some of you and hopefully check out some of the mods y'all have done.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Subscribing. Just got my 2013 Focus ST3. Waiting on new wheels and weather appropriate tires before I'll be driving it much. Then I'd love to meet some of you and hopefully check out some of the mods y'all have done.
Find us on Facebook. North Texas st's or on Texas st's or both

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up a Kona Blue 2016 2 weeks ago. Started seeing more ST's around Arlington and the Mid Cities. I've also requested to join the Facebook group.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Which group? Texas st enthusiasts or north Texas st? Pm me yalls names and I'll post a thread on both and make the admins aware

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got approved within a few minutes on North Texas ST's last night. I just sent the request for Texas ST Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Look into ballin on a budget on Facebook

661 - 679 of 679 Posts