Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
496 Posts
Looks good, just need some Redline hood struts and a red Mento's cap for the washer reservoir! Haha

·
Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
351 Posts
I like the carbon fiber accessories I will be doing the same thing need to order wrap though I ran out.

Reactions: rob99rt

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the carbon fiber accessories I will be doing the same thing need to order wrap though I ran out.
There actually covers that go over the parts. The resivor is velcroed on. Im not sure about the fuse box lid or top to the air box though. If yould like i can send you some linkd to what i have i belive there real carbon fiber. They dont look or feel like plastic. My cars is an st3 so ot has the carbon accents inside as well.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Need some carbon fiber on that battery cover (and maybe the engine cover) and get rid of the blue washer fluid cap. Other than that it looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
351 Posts
There actually covers that go over the parts. The resivor is velcroed on. Im not sure about the fuse box lid or top to the air box though. If yould like i can send you some linkd to what i have i belive there real carbon fiber. They dont look or feel like plastic. My cars is an st3 so ot has the carbon accents inside as well.
yeah that would be cool, I have a ST1 but I did all interior accessories in carbon fiber cause I personally loved how the ST3s got that add on. I figured I’d do under the hood just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
351 Posts
Honestly agree to now after looking closely at the engine bay a red mentos washer fluid cap would look good as the guys above said lol that blue just gotta go haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good looks. What products did you use? I detailed what I could reach in my engine bay not long ago using meguiars citrus cleaner and hyper dressing.
Simple green a micro fiber and fir some of the spots like the intake boot and thibgs i used a detail brush wiped everytuing dry then just hit it with some amorall for that shine

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Honestly agree to now after looking closely at the engine bay a red mentos washer fluid cap would look good as the guys above said lol that blue just gotta go haha
Honestly i been thibking of getting rid of all the red for blue parts ive always loved blue anything and i think blue and gray would look good together just not blue red and gray like it is now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts