Ford Focus ST Forum banner

DepoRacing FMIC 3.5" with stock piping.

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  popwarhomie 
#1 ·
Anyone running a Depo FMIC with stock piping? If so, how's the car running? And if not, what do you guys think about it? Getting my FMIC tomorrow hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
search button kills on site? or you just didn't hit it? because this has been asked so many times and I think at least once this week if not twice.

pipes are complete waste tell you go big turbo and then you will need pipes for the turbo and stock pipes will not work and the kits come with pipes.
This and this. I'm curious to see how much money companies have made on people buying larger CAI and intercooler pipes for the ST that are 100% unnecessary unless you have an upgraded turbo. I'm all for modding, but not when it's just for the sake of modding.

#6 ·
It actually will. I changed my shipping from my apartment to a local fedex. Or else they will leave a note saying where it got sent to. Save them the hassle, change your delivery location to a local FedEx office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
search button kills on site? or you just didn't hit it? because this has been asked so many times and I think at least once this week if not twice.

pipes are complete waste tell you go big turbo and then you will need pipes for the turbo and stock pipes will not work and the kits come with pipes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.