Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my amazing wife got me a Depo 3.5 FMIC for christmas.. I'm stoked.. Only question I have is can I use stock piping for this IC? Thanks for the info guys... I'm pretty happy.. I'm running CFM catless DP res delete soon to be this IC and I'm planning on getting tuned early spring from Randy @ mountune... Can't wait to see how much diff this thing acts onces that's all done. Thanks for answering my question!

·
Registered
408 Posts
So my amazing wife got me a Depo 3.5 FMIC for christmas.. I'm stoked.. Only question I have is can I use stock piping for this IC? Thanks for the info guys... I'm pretty happy.. I'm running CFM catless DP res delete soon to be this IC and I'm planning on getting tuned early spring from Randy @ mountune... Can't wait to see how much diff this thing acts onces that's all done. Thanks for answering my question!
Very nice sir, that IC is a direct bolt on so you can use your stock piping. Also most people change out the clamps for better ones.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,170 Posts
It says on the website it is designed to work with stock and most aftermarket charge pipes.

Sent from Harambe in heaven, amen.
Yes. You can.

Edit: As Zeek said..you should consider changing the clamps because the crappy ones that are there to begin with have been known to blow off in the past. If you're ever on the road and suddenly lose your boost pressure or hear something odd happen that's probably what happened.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are great... Not for nothing but the websites aren't as trustworthy IMO as you guys so I hope you don't think I'm being lazy. I want a truly experienced person to inform me on this. Thanks again guys!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,170 Posts
You guys are great... Not for nothing but the websites aren't as trustworthy IMO as you guys so I hope you don't think I'm being lazy. I want a truly experienced person to inform me on this. Thanks again guys!
Hey that's what we're all here for man. At times there are stragglers and mistakes (I've done it) in misinformation giving, but usually this is where you can find all the answers you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts