Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my depo intercooler today. Bought the 3.5. Everything looks great. Came with all nuts and bolts, was double boxed and it perfect shape. Probably won't install it til next week some time daughter has volleyball tournaments all weekend. Will report back after I get it in.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I would, they should be able to make the tune a bit more aggressive since you won't have to deal with the high CATs associated with the stock unit. Cobb breaks out a difference between stage 1 vs 2 tune too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Completed mine with the charge pipes as well. Put the new stratified tune on today.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How was the install? Pretty straightforward? How about your stratified tune. Did u have it updated for the intercooler? I emailed them last week but have not heard back. From what I've read I'm not sure if I need to.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Install was going good until I found I could not reuse the intercooler mounting brackets. Go buy 2 m6x1 locking nuts before you start. Everything else was pretty easy. Do a search and there is a thread here that has details about the Depo nuts. Definitely get the updated tune. Stratified is running the version 8.0 now. I seem to get a lot less knock correction now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.