Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the DeltaStyling wing get tossed around a few times as a replacement, but I just came across their spoiler riser last night. IMO it looks a million times better than any other riser kit out there since it fills in the gaps that are left.

Anybody have any experience with this riser? It looks great but I'd really need to convince myself before committing to shipping it to the states...

Otherwise, anyone have good alternatives? I haven't seen anything else like this.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Does it fill the gaps with a black insert? Because if it doesn't match the paint, it still looks like there's still a gap IMO. How much are they? You can get a common set off eBay for like $60 and DIY are like $10 if you're okay with gaps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it fill the gaps with a black insert? Because if it doesn't match the paint, it still looks like there's still a gap IMO. How much are they? You can get a common set off eBay for like $60 and DIY are like $10 if you're okay with gaps
It's a full piece (could be painted to match or left black) instead of separate risers like other kits.

My car is white and I think it would look pretty good with the black accent. But yeah its about $200 USD and shipping is almost $100 to the states. Definitely don't want to spend that much but I can't find an alternative that looks that good this side of the pond. I just really can't get past the gaps that are left with riser sets :S

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh nice, I really like that. I'm with you, I'm not fond of the gaps left by normal risers but I do like the look of the wing itself in a riser position. I'm not sure if i'm ready to spend that much right now but I definitely would like to see some more pics because I like what i'm seeing.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It's a full piece (could be painted to match or left black) instead of separate risers like other kits.

View attachment 381814

My car is white and I think it would look pretty good with the black accent. But yeah its about $200 USD and shipping is almost $100 to the states. Definitely don't want to spend that much but I can't find an alternative that looks that good this side of the pond. I just really can't get past the gaps that are left with riser sets :S
It actually looks pretty good and considering it's one piece, I can see it making the spoiler look a lot cleaner. $300 seems like a lot when you can get an RS replica wing for under $150, but I know we all have our quirks and things that appeal to us. If you like it, I'd say go for it, especially since these seem to be really uncommon in the US so if you ended up not liking it, I bet you could sell it second hand for a pretty minimal loss.

·
Registered
242 Posts
It looks good with that riser but it looks good stock too. If you don't want to spend $300 just leave it like Ford but it. Nothing wrong with it the way they built it. 👍

View attachment 381814

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
791 Posts
Brand new product, they didn't have that a month ago. Why did you have to share this, now I want one. What a shame I already spent my budget for car parts this month

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brand new product, they didn't have that a month ago. Why did you have to share this, now I want one. What a shame I already spent my budget for car parts this month
Dang didn't realize it was that new. Trust me I wish I didn't see it, it's just slowly eating away at me... probably going to cave eventually...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts