Reactions: 117369

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
You can also find them powder coated different colors here and there:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
lol, hella makes an app where you can listen to their horns. Why do people honk their horn when locking their doors, cant you hear the mechanical locks clicking? thats all the noise i need to hear

·
Read Only
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was watching a video on the HELLA install, and I realized that the stock horn he had has two tones. Mine only has one, not sure why.

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
I was watching a video on the HELLA install, and I realized that the stock horn he had has two tones. Mine only has one, not sure why.
Early ST had the horns both mounted on one side (I think passenger), my 2015 had one horn per side.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm thinking of installing F-150 horns in my car. There are plenty to be had via Pick-A-Part yards for $4.50 each. I think I can get to them by pulling the headlights in my 2018.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I’d say one of your horns is not working. Try unplugging one at a time and blow the horn to isolate which.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's under warranty, so I'm wondering if I should have the dealer fix it or just replace with the HELLA's.
I got the Hella Sharptone with relay for $25 on Amazon under a year ago. I’d leave the dealer out.

Reactions: 117369
1 - 15 of 15 Posts