Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just bought my performance blue 2014 st a couple months ago and im now looking into getting new wheels but i cant decide on the color. Gotten a few suggetions saying black wheels to go with my window tint and some suggetions on white and like a matte grey or something similar

What do you guys suggest?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had white on my previous Fiesta ST stock wheels that was PB. Pain to keep looking clean.

I was planning on doing a gold or bronze - love the look on blue - before it was wrecked.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Gray or copper look on the blue looks fantastic imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just do you man, do what color you want :) I love the gunmetal look on blue but that's just me.
Best reply thus far! YOU pick what YOU want. Having said that...there's a guy in one of the wheel threads with a blue one that has a set of custom Niche wheels powder coated a shade of red that's simply beautiful on his car. Never ever seen anything to beat it. Stay clear the f*** away from black...everybody and their brother has black. Anthracite is cool, but it's getting more popular too. But that red......

·
Registered
83 Posts
The color on most Lexus F-sportwheels has been a popular choice for guys that I deal with. Number two is a Volvo Anthracite color followed by Acura Blade silver. I spray wheels one a weekly basis and this color is the number one request that I get. Some choose gloss while others prefer semi-gloss or satin. Whatever you do, do not choose a flat sheen finish. Dirt clings to this type of surface and durability is an issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts