Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM, JBR SS Arm, 245/40R18
OK, if you're gonna do weight reduction might as well go for it?! 馃槢馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Parts are starting to come in!! !! !!!!!!! well technically the only thing that actually arrived is the little plastic piece that holds the rear hatch cover up BUT parts are coming in!!! !! MUAHAHAHAHA IT'S ALIIVE ..ALLII wait not yet...

Registered
That I have already agreed to, that I understand. sttwoton has been saying that if you remove weight from the car, automatically you make more horsepower. You do go faster everywere because there is less weight, but there is not more horsepower. Like I said earlier, if I follow the logic from sttwoton; if i remove enough weight from the vehicle, the car will make more power then the turbo can normally make
Geez, with this much gravitas are you sure you're not German?
:ROFLMAO: I AM KIDDING!I am a big fan of the Netherlands.
I am pretty sure he didn't literally mean the car will make more horsepower but the end result would be the same.

Registered
After reading all the fun in this thread I figured I would suggest one more mod. Its going to add weight and no HP.
Catch cans. You didnt mention them at all. Install them. They are a must.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
After reading all the fun in this thread I figured I would suggest one more mod. Its going to add weight and no HP.
Catch cans. You didnt mention them at all. Install them. They are a must.
I got one :) it's on the list but kind of buried in there. Mishimoto Oil Catch Can Kit is what I ended up grabbing so hopefully that's a good/correct one to get.

Thank you though!

Registered
2017 Focus ST3
It just gets worse lol. It's a vicious cycle: Do mods, get used to mods, need new mods to make it better

2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
It just gets worse lol. It's a vicious cycle: Do mods, get used to mods, need new mods to make it better
Until you make the car suck to drive/blow up. Then you get mad at the car and sell it.

Registered
Until you make the car suck to drive/blow up. Then you get mad at the car and sell it.
And you buy a new one with RWD and more hp and realize it needs just a few things that he factory cheaped out on....Then this happens....

One day....

Super Moderator

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I ain't buying nothing else!!! NOTHING MORE I TELL YOU .. wait there's a bigger turbo? .. arg summabitch

Added some suspension parts (sway bars, shocks, springs) after talking to a friend

Now heading downstairs to finally start working on the car

21 - 36 of 36 Posts