Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the biggest shopping day of the season just around the corner, I'm sure everyone is just itching to get a great deal on something. So help us help you, what does everyone want to see on sale for Black Friday? Anything you've been holding off on hoping to score an incredible deal?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Flowmaster Cat Back
Cobb AP
CPe intercooler
Cobb RMM
Cobb cold air intake package

And possibly a winning lottery ticket to pay for it all and everything else I plan on doing to my car

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Niche Targa M130. Most likely it will be a tax time purchase unless the deal is to good to pass up.

Send from another galaxy.
We're lacking in our wheel selection right now, but it's in the process of being addressed. I'll pass the request along.

Flowmaster Cat Back
Cobb AP
CPe intercooler
Cobb RMM

And possibly a winning lottery ticket to pay for it all and everything else I plan on doing to my car
I can't say too much, but I think you'll be quite pleased come next Friday. And you just gave me an interesting idea. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll be back home with the family, getting fat off some pumpkin pie while watching football... I'll be happy no matter what.

But now I will look forward to what you guys will offer.
*Cough* Package deal *Cough*

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lets see... How about a package that contains the Breedt Shift Arm and the James Barone Racing Cylindrical Shift Knob? I have heard that this combination is spectacular and wouldn't mind letting go of a few dollars in the upcoming weeks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll see what I can do. I had that combination on my personal ST, with the added bonus of a Boomba Short Shifter. It was amazing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I need rotors, nothing too fancy. The StopTech slotted could be an option, I need to go look up the part # for my car. Early build '14 with the smaller rotors.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I need rotors, nothing too fancy. The StopTech slotted could be an option, I need to go look up the part # for my car. Early build '14 with the smaller rotors.
The stoptech slotted numbers are:
Front:
126.39038SL
126.39038SR
Rear:
126.61099SL
126.61099SR

You can find the all on FoST Mods:
https://www.fostmods.com/69-focus-st-front-rotors
https://www.fostmods.com/70-focus-st-rear-rotors

Not sure what if any deals there will be on rtors for BF, but shoot me a PM and I can get you taken care of. :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The brakes & rotors sale started yesterday, just a heads up ;)

Flowmaster Cat Back
Cobb AP
CPe intercooler
Cobb RMM

At least one of those things will be going on sale tomorrow ;)

Mud flaps custom design, front splitter better light bulbs
Don't know about custom designed mudflaps, but we can get you Rally Armor mudflaps and we just get access to Diode Dynamic's entire catalog of lighting. Both will be added to the site soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts