Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a dead hook front crash bar for sale? Website is down. May have to just spray paint it black or see if a local shop can custom make one.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made contact with Danny at TB Performance. We will see of he's willing to possible make that happen
Ok cool! I will reach out to pierce motorsports as well. Jim over makes 2,3,4 point traction bars. Will update if I hear anything!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I made contact with Danny at TB Performance. We will see of he's willing to possible make that happen
Pierce motorsports actually just got back to me and told me they can build them exactly like dead hooks or improve on the design. Hopefully this comes through!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Pierce motorsports actually just got back to me and told me they can build them exactly like dead hooks or improve on the design. Hopefully this comes through!
This is fantastic news but it's probably going to be like $450 instead of DHM's $360 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is fantastic news but it's probably going to be like $450 instead of DHM's $360 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am not too sure, I just told him they should look into a supplied vendor for Focusst.org. I am hoping they can price this less. Ive seen oem crash bars for other cars run 150-200. I cant picture production and material to run more than that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Could be reviving a zombie here but I am wondering if anyone has found a source for a tubular crash bar yet?

Need one for upcoming track season and would rather not reinvent the wheel with a local custom job if someone has one ready on a shelf somewhere.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I wish - I'd be interested in one as well.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,196 Posts
Still haven't hear any news on this. I spoke with a few shops but they seemed very suspect towards the idea.
I imagine there being some stress since if you make this product and someone crashes and dies and it makes headlines as being related to the cause of death somehow it is a blow you have to deal with, with or without the "offroad use only" warning.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hopefully someone will read this. Looking for the specifications of the DHM Front Crash Bar to have it made locally. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts