1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anybody care to take a look at this and tell me what you think? Got a few knocks. This is the first log since Saturday's FMIC install. Virtual dyno is reporting ~20hp/tq than pre install.

Datazap.me | 93 Octane on 91 Mountune tune | mods in sig
Knock looks normal from what my tuner has told me before. I tend to get between 1-3. You can't completely eliminate knock. But don't take my word for anything as I am not a tuner and don't know all the variables. I just know what I have been told by mine and he has informed me that on my car that's normal.

BooSTed Aspirations

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knock looks normal from what my tuner has told me before. I tend to get between 1-3. You can't completely eliminate knock. But don't take my word for anything as I am not a tuner and don't know all the variables. I just know what I have been told by mine and he has informed me that on my car that's normal.

BooSTed Aspirations
We have some pretty sensitive sensors is what I understand.

Reactions: mcflyin619

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm beginning to think nobody looks at anybody's data logs around here anymore period.

Reactions: Ginger_snaps4

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ttt

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
I'd look but I honestly don't know enough to give advice around it. Though I'l like to find out what my car is doing on E30 via V-Dyno. I haven't looked into the V-Dyno stuff myself yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Your car looks great. AFR, fuel pressure and correction are all good. You have nothing to worry about. V-Dynos can be all over the place. Was it taken on the same road, going the same direction with the same wind speed? You get the point.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your car looks great. AFR, fuel pressure and correction are all good. You have nothing to worry about. V-Dynos can be all over the place. Was it taken on the same road, going the same direction with the same wind speed? You get the point.
Yes I only have place and direction of travel I do my logs. The only variable would be wind speed. What kind of head wind speed would it take to show this kind of loss in power?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts