Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that these are not too accurate but wanted to post this as I wanted some other opinions. I have been trying to get some logs recorded so that I could sift through the data and try to analyze areas that can be improved. The following is a chart from one of those logs on the OTS Cobb stage 3 93 tune. I am looking into getting a tune from Stratified but still have research to do on tuners. Recommendations/overall experience with tuners welcome.
Cobb Stage 3 93.png

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I have read that these are not too accurate but wanted to post this as I wanted some other opinions. I have been trying to get some logs recorded so that I could sift through the data and try to analyze areas that can be improved. The following is a chart from one of those logs on the OTS Cobb stage 3 93 tune. I am looking into getting a tune from Stratified but still have research to do on tuners. Recommendations/overall experience with tuners welcome.
View attachment 235017
Where did you read that? They have been proven to be within 5% of a real dyno if set up correctly in the past. I think Stratified themselves is who tested it but I may be mistaken.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts