Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to jump my car, now my gauges, radio, small dash screen and the door open noise do not come on when the car is on. Dowant matter if engine is running or not. Cant find a blown fuse, but may not be looking for the right one

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Sometimes when the battery is shot the car will only give power to vital systems to keep the car running. I bet if you put a new battery in it, everything will work.

EDIT: My old ZX3 did this to me. The alternator was shot and I didn't know. I was able to start the car normal but while driving home the gauges cut out and the stereo started to cut out but the car was still running as my headlights were disappearing. Thankfully I was at the bottom of my street when the headlights started to go.

Reactions: Cowlynz

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
or fuse maybe? check manual for fuse location for corresponding systems and then check fuse.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldnt find a corresponding fuse, but after looking for a while i just put the postive terminal back on the battery and everything started properly. No idea about what went wrong or why its back to normal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts