1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST3
229 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been using an A118 C for the past number of years. It mounts directly to the windshield with 3m tape, which I prefer over a suction cup. The newer version is the A119 C , but the A118 C is still capable does the job for well under $100. Search on Amazon for the price and reviews that you like best, as there are a few different manufacturers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a HD mirror cam, you attach it over your mirror, choose whatever size sd card you want...it rotates around to watch any interaction inside your car or at your window...i think it was $50 or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have it. It's garbage in my opinion. It will randomly shut off and turn on and only records short clips with huge pauses in between. The quality is good but look elsewhere. I stopped even using it because it wouldn't stay on. It just kept turning on and off so I left it unplugged and never turned it back on. I bought this as a replacement since it was around the same price at the time of backing but I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have it. It's garbage in my opinion. It will randomly shut off and turn on and only records short clips with huge pauses in between. The quality is good but look elsewhere. I stopped even using it because it wouldn't stay on. It just kept turning on and off so I left it unplugged and never turned it back on. I bought this as a replacement since it was around the same price at the time of backing but I'm just waiting for it to arrive.
That's cool...i'm curious to know how it works.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
anker roav C1 dashcam with a 128 gig micro SD card.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I saw that video review and got the A119 last year. No problems at all in almost a year. I haven't needed it for insurance purposes as of yet, but I did record a couple close calls and put them on youtube.

Reactions: Pandraztic
1 - 11 of 11 Posts