Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
If your car is running normal, it shouldnt fill up over 5k miles. I dont have the can in front of me, but it looks like it would hold a half quart or so.... And if that much oil is being blown through, i would venture to say something is wrong
Thanks, NeX. Seems a no-brainer. I was trying to make one myself from a Kobalt air compressor separator, but didn't like any of the mounting points in the upper portion of the engine bay. Also there is a very long list of chemicals that the polycarbonate is not supposed to be exposed to. One of them is gasoline and most of them are petroleum based. Didn't want to risk that thing breaking and spraying its contents all under the hood...:disappointed:

I'm in for the GB too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will be testing the OCC on my car, it actually just arived at my doorstep! Lol.

I will hopefully be able to get this installed tonight!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Stupid weekends...

Lessons learned and reviews appreciated!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Stupid weekends...

Lessons learned and reviews appreciated!
Why not group buy?

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Where does this mount to exactly?
The can mounts to the ECU mounting bracket, located on the left or driver's side. Pretty much right underneath the intake.

So if I bought a Matt Damond occ kit for my ms3 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day
Would you sell me the mod to a FST kit???
JK
Hi Matt
Hi Chris! You were actually my very first customer, if memory serves me right! How the hell have you been!?

I've done business multiple times with Matt on the Mazdaspeed front. I can vouch for his OCC kit's quality and his great customer service. What's up Matty-poo!?
Hi Nate! It's awesome seeing some familiar faces here!

Interested. How do you drain it? Do you have to remove the bottom engine bay cover to drain?
The OCC has a bottom drain ball valve. On the ST it seems difficult to do from atop the engine bay by reaching down, so it'll have to be drained underneath.

I took a look at your website and all the products seemed to be for Mazdas. Have you just not updated the site yet with Focus ST parts?
We'll have the ST OCC kits on the site tomorrow, and they'll be ready for purchase Monday. I'll have full details of the GB posted tomorrow as well!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
The can mounts to the ECU mounting bracket, located on the left or driver's side. Pretty much right underneath the intake.

Hi Chris! You were actually my very first customer, if memory serves me right! How the hell have you been!?

Hi Nate! It's awesome seeing some familiar faces here!

The OCC has a bottom drain ball valve. On the ST it seems difficult to do from atop the engine bay by reaching down, so it'll have to be drained underneath.

We'll have the ST OCC kits on the site tomorrow, and they'll be ready for purchase Monday. I'll have full details of the GB posted tomorrow as well!
Yay GB! Lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Well besides USPS losing my package... again... I am patiently waiting arrival. My boomba package and Damond package ended up at the same sort facility on the same day.. my boomba package left and my Damond OCC never did. Tracking hasnt updated since Tuesday of last week when it "shipped". I don't see how my package just goes missing. Woulda been nice to install on BF since that was the plan :( guess not

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
planned on getting some install pics, but didnt feel like it. glad i finally got this fine piece of craftsmanship

41 - 60 of 84 Posts