Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, it's been awhile since we did a group buy or sale on OCC kits. If anyone is interested, please post up, and we'll get to working on something special for y'all.

For more info on our ST OCC kits, please check out our site here: Focus ST | Damond Motorsports

GB info:

No limit on how many people may order! GB pricing ends on 2/15/16. Use the discount code posted here upon checkout to receive the GB price, or free sound symposer delete.

Stage 1 OCC kits:
For Damond Motorsports Stage 1 OCC kits $165 GB price, use the code: DMfebGB20STAGE1
or
For Damond Motorsports Stage 1 OCC kits regular price with free sound symposer delete, use the code: DMfebGBSSDwOCC

Stage 2 OCC kits:
For Damond Motorsports Stage 2 OCC kits $165 GB price($190 with VTA kit), use the code: DMfebGB20STAGE2
or
For Damond Motorsports Stage 2 OCC kits regular price with free sound symposer delete, use the code: DMfebGBSSDwOCC

Stage 3 OCC kits:
For Damond Motorsports Stage 3 OCC kit, $325 GB price($350 with VTA kit), use the code: DMfebGB40STAGE3

Any questions, feel free to ask!

limit 1 code per order, sound symposer delete code only applies when added with OCC kit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great stuff! I'd be interested in a group price on the Stage 2 setup (with the VTA kit).
Thanks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Interested for sure. Such an important mod

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very interested.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Possibly interested. Still not totally convinced the OCC is necessary with my driving habits.

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since we do have a decent amount of people interested, we are going to get things moving with this GB sale. There's no cap on how many people we get in, and we'll do pricing the same way as having 20 people down... Which is $20 off, or a free sound symposer delete kit($30 value)! Stage 3 kits are $40 off! There is a date limit though, so get your orders in by the 15th. Details with discount codes will be posted shortly in the OP.

Do you have any more photos of the Stage2 kit's HPFP mounting bracket/location. I just want to see how it attaches.
Yes, this one should help. I should have the updated for the 2015+ FoST install guide on the site Wednesday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just drained my can after about 240 miles, was curious to see what it all collected. Back when I had my mazdaspeed, I ran one of Matt's kits on it, definitely worth it in my opinion.

DM_OCC.jpg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts