Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Matt from Damond Motorsports here. We’re looking to do a group buy for our Focus ST & RS motor mounts. For more info, and reviews of our mounts, please visit: https://damondmotorsports.com/collections/motor-mount

This GB is for all of our mounts, so whether you’re looking for just a rear motor mount, or a full mount set, you can still get in on the discount. For pricing we have this at 3 levels, the first 5-10 people is 5% off, for 10-20 people the discount is 10%, and for 20+ we’re doing 15% off.

To get in on this, comment what mount you’re interested in. We’ll have this posted in a few FB ST groups as well, so we’re shooting to give y’all the max discount, as we’re combining the groups and the forum. Next Tuesday the 16th, we’ll tally the number of people and post the discount code. Once the discount is live, it'll be open til the end of the month.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Auto part Suspension part Wheel

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey guys! Matt from Damond Motorsports here. We’re looking to do a group buy for our Focus ST & RS motor mounts. For more info, and reviews of our mounts, please visit: https://damondmotorsports.com/collections/motor-mount

This GB is for all of our mounts, so whether you’re looking for just a rear motor mount, or a full mount set, you can still get in on the discount. For pricing we have this at 3 levels, the first 5-10 people is 5% off, for 10-20 people the discount is 10%, and for 20+ we’re doing 15% off.

To get in on this, comment what mount you’re interested in. We’ll have this posted in a few FB ST groups as well, so we’re shooting to give y’all the max discount, as we’re combining the groups and the forum. Next Tuesday the 16th, we’ll tally the number of people and post the discount code. Once the discount is live, it'll be open til the end of the month.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

View attachment 303209
Why post this in the Brakes section? @Fuxalt please move.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
those are nice lookin mounts. I will take a RMM for sure, I've been putting off getting one.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Why post this in the Brakes section? @Fuxalt please move.

Dan
Thread moved.

Anyone looking for some amazing mounts this is your chance. Hands down one of the best mounts I have on my car.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
more people need to get on this! LOL, I need mounts!

The fact that they sell replacement bushings for their mounts is a huge money saver in the long run. As long as they keep offering them...

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
apparently they forgot to update this thread,

the group buy ends today
Discount code is DamondFocusGB

Ordered a RMM, wanted them all but budgeting for other things right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts