Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a Damond RMM from them but don't know anything about them. Was referred by a friends friend that owns a MS3 about them. Anyone have one or know anything about them?

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Thinking of getting a Damond RMM from them but don't know anything about them. Was referred by a friends friend that owns a MS3 about them. Anyone have one or know anything about them?
I have their PSMM and its one of the best mounts on my car. Craftsmanship, quality of materials, and customer service is top notch. I cant speak for the RMM, but if its as good as their other mounts you cant go wrong.

Reactions: oldloudmouth

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have their TSMM and its one of the best mounts on my car. Craftsmanship, quality of materials, and customer service is top notch. I cant speak for the RMM, but if its as good as their other mounts you cant go wrong.
TSMM?(transmission?)

·
Registered
8,582 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I can tell you that their craftsmanship is solid.
I have the RMM but I have not installed it yet, I just got it Friday. So I can't personally comment on NVH which will be a pretty big deal for me, but since I dont' daily my vehicle it may take a while to break in.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will pull the trigger. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
FiST owner here, but I have a Damond OCC. Best one on the market in quality, fit, and finish. Bought it before I knew that they were a local company and met Matt.

Tons of the local FoST guys run his mounts and swear by them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts