Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear @boombaracing I have a few $100 in shiftknobs, all of witch are super cool, but by god, I cant use anything except my old faithful non etched 270g boomba black knob. I really wish it was white, but still not happy about how yall went with the aluminum on the white knobs. BUT... no matter what knob I switch to to change it up, its only a matter of a week or more and my boomba knob is right back where it belongs.

not to mention, I miss talking to yall. We should facetime :crazy:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I miss my 270 knob. If they made a huge one like the Anarchy Motive mammoth with that material, I would be all over it.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I miss my 270 knob. If they made a huge one like the Anarchy Motive mammoth with that material, I would be all over it.
ive wanted to try out the big knob, but I dont know if i'd like the height. No one I know has one for me to get a feel for it. I wish someone had one I could borrow for a day just to see how I like the feel of it. I have an Atlas knob in snowflake, and its a great knob, but its honestly too heavy IMHO. I keep it just because, but I rarely use it for more than a week.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We should Facetime he says lmfao
we used to BS on here all the time.... then I went on hiatus from the forum for a couple months. Since then, my posting has suffered pretty bad. Ive really lost touch with whats going on here on the forum, where before I could pop into about any active thread and be able to know what was going on.

Reactions: johnboysavage
1 - 5 of 5 Posts