Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call this morning that a white ST2 w/nav landed in Dallas and I'm on my way to check it out!! It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive so I'll post some pics later on tonight! I was also told they had a red ST in stock so if anyone is interested check out five star ford. So far they have been awesome to work with and no "over msrp" pricing! In fact a little bit off msrp!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I got a call this morning that a white ST2 w/nav landed in Dallas and I'm on my way to check it out!! It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive so I'll post some pics later on tonight! I was also told they had a red ST in stock so if anyone is interested check out five star ford. So far they have been awesome to work with and no "over msrp" pricing! In fact a little bit off msrp!
you better come home with it!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Test drive went well :) This ST now has a new home! Here are some quick photos snapped tonight with my phone..

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

I believe it's the first white one sold! I'll try and follow up with a quick review, first impressions and of course some more photos taken with my good camera.

·
Registered
228 Posts
:focus-st-smilie: So that is what my car will look like. :RockOn:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dan, so happy for you man. Awesome car, love the color. We gotta fix that gap. I wonder if the front underhood bump stops are adjustable?

·
Registered
675 Posts
how did you get it so fast? Most of the dealers around me in kansas and missouri are saying not for another month or so

·
Registered
915 Posts
how did you get it so fast? Most of the dealers around me in kansas and missouri are saying not for another month or so
bigger volume dealerships i would imagine theres some here at rusty eck in wichita

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been on the hunt for the last month and determined to get one of the first white STs to arrive around in my area (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas) and this is the first white one that showed up on the ground. I was previously looking at one at Dick Smith's Ford in Kansas City (2013 Ford Focus ST For Sale Kansas City) but they still did not have a ship date on that vehicle.

Ford's online customer service through online chat was very helpful trying to locate this vehicle for me.

More pics posted today! http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-photo-videos/383-official-oxford-white-thread-2.html#post1772

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, this dealership in Dallas had a good amount of cars and VERY EASY to work with. No run around, gave me a good price from the start and had everything ready as promised when I got there.

bigger volume dealerships i would imagine theres some here at rusty eck in wichita

·
Registered
915 Posts
They have some here in wichita, but as i said in another post, no test drives.. that sorta chapped my butt, considering i'm gonna spend 30 grand on a car, i think i should atleast drive it first.. they say they treat them like Shelby GT'S or Boss Mustangs, whoever buys it will want 0 miles on it.. but you would think they would have one for demo drives!! who knows??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts