Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently contacted @[email protected] about hooking me up with some focusst.org related swag...... dude hit it out of the park with these.
John is a great dude, he knows how to make a customer happy. He treated me like an old friend even though he didn't know me from Adam. He is easy to deal with and speaks to you and actually cares about folks.
Without further ado check out what he hooked me up with. Look out for us at focusfest.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will he do the custom name as well?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Shoot him a PM and see what he can brew up for you, that's what I did. I actually think he was more excited about em than me(although I like em a lot hahaha)

·
Registered
8,582 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I recently contacted @[email protected] about hooking me up with some focusst.org related swag...... dude hit it out of the park with these.
John is a great dude, he knows how to make a customer happy. He treated me like an old friend even though he didn't know me from Adam. He is easy to deal with and speaks to you and actually cares about folks.
Without further ado check out what he hooked me up with. Look out for us at focusfest.
I'm glad you guys like them. I think they turned out really nice. Thank you!

John

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I really like your shirt!

I just shot John a PM. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My question is why is the wife modeling it??? Those are sweet shirts @[email protected] All I've got so far are his license plate frames, which also are awesome! Someday my ship will come....
we both got one, her butt looks better than mine so she got called on for modelling duties

1 - 20 of 26 Posts