Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ordered the quick shift arm before my ST was even built. Took delivery of the car last week and installed the quick shift arm today.
A first rate product. Everything from design, fit and finish, instructtions, and packaging is first rate. Installation went very well. Soaked the cross pin with penetrating oil for about an hour before drifting it out with the supplied drift pin. It started moving with the first tap of the hammer and came out with no struggle.

It works great. As others have stated, this is the way the shifter should come from the factory. Thank you Breedt!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Swung by the shop today unannounced. I was blown away at the treatment I received. I'm ashamed to say that I am horrible with names but the first guy that saw me(he was driving a forklift) acknowledged me, turned off the forklift, introduced himself, and showed me to the guy that could help me get what I came for. I was able to pick my product practically straight "off the assembly line" and received nothing short of outstanding customer service. Both products I bought today were of top quality and were promptly installed on my car. I will be back for more product.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Product idea. Ever thought of getting into bracing? I dont uses rear seats and it would be nice to have a brace that could bolt in the rear seat/ suspension area. even better have some gussets that would stop the spare tire cover from sliding forward when i have to slam the brakes. I've seen pictures of these in the VW communities and its an empty market right now.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Stickers not window clingy things!!! I can't add you guys to my sticker props on my battery box because I got sent two of the cling things! My windows are tinted, you'd never see them!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Product idea. Ever thought of getting into bracing? I dont uses rear seats and it would be nice to have a brace that could bolt in the rear seat/ suspension area. even better have some gussets that would stop the spare tire cover from sliding forward when i have to slam the brakes. I've seen pictures of these in the VW communities and its an empty market right now.
I will see if any bracing is in the works for the future.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I have had the Breedt shift arm for a few months now and love it. Color pictures for install were nice and the product was top notch in quality.

I did wish it came in white, but the black works just fine nonetheless.

I've already recommended it to a few friends and one of them just bought one yesterday in fact. Hope y'all get it shipped to him by Saturday so I can help him install it Sunday night at our local meet!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I have had the Breedt shift arm for a few months now and love it. Color pictures for install were nice and the product was top notch in quality.

I did wish it came in white, but the black works just fine nonetheless.

I've already recommended it to a few friends and one of them just bought one yesterday in fact. Hope y'all get it shipped to him by Saturday so I can help him install it Sunday night at our local meet!
Thank you for your recommendation GTOphil!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Where is my shipment? @breedtproductdesign. I've been given 2 fedex tracking numbers for my package I ordered 5 days ago. One tracking number was just a created label and the other doesn't even exist. So far not a good experience.

Edit: I've spoken to breedt customer service rep Ashley. She has fixed the situation. I'm a happy future customer now. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Where is my shipment? @breedtproductdesign. I've been given 2 fedex tracking numbers for my package I ordered 5 days ago. One tracking number was just a created label and the other doesn't even exist. So far not a good experience.

Edit: I've spoken to breedt customer service rep Ashley. She has fixed the situation. I'm a happy future customer now. Thanks guys!!!
Thank you for your feedback builtboosted, I'm glad Ashley could take care of this for you.

·
Super Moderator
7,427 Posts
Well, I placed an order for a Red Shift arm, received tracking, found delivered item, opened package, and was all smiles. Just a fantastic piece, with great instructions, and overall an awesome experience. Much smoother shifts than the shifter bracket I was using before, just top notch. You guys rock. Breedt FTW!!!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Well, I placed an order for a Red Shift arm, received tracking, found delivered item, opened package, and was all smiles. Just a fantastic piece, with great instructions, and overall an awesome experience. Much smoother shifts than the shifter bracket I was using before, just top notch. You guys rock. Breedt FTW!!!
HA! I tried your shifter over the weekend and ordered up a bracket today. What an amazing difference. I came here to post up some great feedback on customer service though and found your post. Same day shipping and same day paypal overcharge correction! :RockOn:

·
Super Moderator
7,427 Posts
HA! I tried your shifter over the weekend and ordered up a bracket today. What an amazing difference. I came here to post up some great feedback on customer service though and found your post. Same day shipping and same day paypal overcharge correction! :RockOn:
It's about time! :banana:

I think my shifter set-up has influenced about 7 people so far to order Breedt's shift arm, if only I got some kind of commission... :wink: lmao

21 - 35 of 35 Posts