Ford Focus ST Forum banner
121 - 140 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
THE FLANGES ARE IN! However my five year old is home sick with me so bear with me as I’ll get these built as quickly as possible and trickle them into the mail throughout the week, IWG guys you’ll be getting messages from me throughout the week requesting the rest of the payments as I finish each one then once the payment goes through you’ll get a tracking number it’s all gonna go USPS flat rate box shipping!

EWG guys, once these are done I’m gonna build another jig to fit the EWG version so it fits the same as the ATP(at least that’s the goal) so that way you can continue to use the dump tubes built for this application. If that doesn’t work out I’ll hook up my trailer and go get that BT car. Hope everyone’s having a good day today.

Want to thank everyone again for the support and especially for your patience during this process!

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
THE FLANGES ARE IN! However my five year old is home sick with me so bear with me as I’ll get these built as quickly as possible and trickle them into the mail throughout the week, IWG guys you’ll be getting messages from me throughout the week requesting the rest of the payments as I finish each one then once the payment goes through you’ll get a tracking number it’s all gonna go USPS flat rate box shipping!

EWG guys, once these are done I’m gonna build another jig to fit the EWG version so it fits the same as the ATP(at least that’s the goal) so that way you can continue to use the dump tubes built for this application. If that doesn’t work out I’ll hook up my trailer and go get that BT car. Hope everyone’s having a good day today.

Want to thank everyone again for the support and especially for your patience during this process!
Sent you a P.M.

·
Registered
225 Posts
IWG guys would anyone be willing to send me the remainder of your payments before the 1st of the year? If not we will do different forms of payment PayPal is going to start reporting anything over $600 to the irs starting 2022 I don’t wanna get F’d in taxes I’ll have a few more finished tomorrow so I can start mailing them out if not just shoot me a PM and let me know. EWG guys again once the IWG are done I’m gonna build another jig for yours and get started on those but that will be January so we will figure your payments out later if anyone knows of a way around this IRS crap let me know

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
IWG guys would anyone be willing to send me the remainder of your payments before the 1st of the year? If not we will do different forms of payment PayPal is going to start reporting anything over $600 to the irs starting 2022 I don’t wanna get F’d in taxes I’ll have a few more finished tomorrow so I can start mailing them out if not just shoot me a PM and let me know. EWG guys again once the IWG are done I’m gonna build another jig for yours and get started on those but that will be January so we will figure your payments out later if anyone knows of a way around this IRS crap let me know

Oh shiz!! Thats not good for you, or me. Ugh

Reactions: michael_ST

·
Registered
225 Posts
Automotive tire Nickel Automotive wheel system Gas Personal protective equipment

My whole house has covid, but I got some of these tacked up tonight now that Christmas is over I’ll get them finished this week. Thanks for all the patience and support you guys are awesome. Hoping to have all of them done by the end of the week and then get everyone’s address and get them sent out

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
583 Posts
I hope everyone in your house get through this fast and go back to "normal". Get well soon!

·
Registered
2013 OW Focus ST USDM
122 Posts
@michael_ST Yo' Mike, bruh!?

Prayers a for a prompt recovery for you and your family. I know you (whole family) are tough as nails and will battle through this. Keep us posted, we are here to support you and we are not going anywhere.

Get well soon. 👊

·
Registered
225 Posts
Alright, finally I’m out of “quarantine” so I’m gonna get these to the post office tomorrow and get them sent out to you guys, had covid and the flu me and my lady both so yea been a rough road. Had two welders break on me, my bandsaw motor burned out, my entire house came down with covid and flu, but they’re finished. They all fit the fixture, the welds are a little inconsistent due to me being sick as hell but dang it they’re mailing out tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
Alright, finally I’m out of “quarantine” so I’m gonna get these to the post office tomorrow and get them sent out to you guys, had covid and the flu me and my lady both so yea been a rough road. Had two welders break on me, my bandsaw motor burned out, my entire house came down with covid and flu, but they’re finished. They all fit the fixture, the welds are a little inconsistent due to me being sick as hell but dang it they’re mailing out tomorrow
You're amazing, working through that mess! Glad you and your's have recovered; we have the same going on here with Covid, flu and RSV.

·
Registered
225 Posts
All IWG elbows shipped, ordered materials for EWG once they come in I can start building. Fixture is finished and ready to go. These elbows are getting a re design this go around. I’m changing a lot of things, different pipe, different supplier, different weld wire, different cut angles. Idk why I’m posting this just figured I’d share every step of the way cause if it wasn’t for you guys these wouldn’t exist anyways

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
1,652 Posts
All IWG elbows shipped, ordered materials for EWG once they come in I can start building. Fixture is finished and ready to go. These elbows are getting a re design this go around. I’m changing a lot of things, different pipe, different supplier, different weld wire, different cut angles. Idk why I’m posting this just figured I’d share every step of the way cause if it wasn’t for you guys these wouldn’t exist anyways
Think there will be any difference in the flow characteristics between the gen1 and gen2 elbows?

Reactions: michael_ST

·
Registered
225 Posts
Think there will be any difference in the flow characteristics between the gen1 and gen2 elbows?
I don’t think so, just a lot lighter in weight and the welds should look a lot better lol the pipes I got for the gen 1’s were dirty stainless probably cheap Chinese made and sold here. I’ve never had an issue from this supplier until now. That’s why I switched it’s costing me a little more but it’s worth it to save the life on my saw blades

121 - 140 of 193 Posts