Ford Focus ST Forum banner
441 - 460 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
13 FOST 2867r gen2, CPE delta, charge pipes, 3" turbo back, Cobb cai and AP3,JLT catch can
129 Posts
I am preparing for 2867r install and wanted to make sure I had everything covered... Well now I need one of these quality ewg elbows. 👀@michael_ST
You will not be disappointed! I just finished my revisions form my 2867r gen 2 with the J-units elbow through Alan @ Edge and it feels like someone put a different engine in my car. I have 2 Fost's mine is fbo with big turbo wife's has a tune, cai and catback, I let her take off in front of me the other day getting on the highway and holy s#*t does this thing close the gap fast now! And the sounds this turbo makes!!! :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface Rim Automotive wheel system

38mm tial wastegate flange inlet I believe, does anyone have a spare clamp for this laying around I could have? Figured I’d ask on here before I order one

just the clamp don’t need the flange unless you don’t want it

·
Registered
303 Posts
Introducing the new JUNITS EWG 2.0

this is for the guys looking for the bigger power, more efficient wastegate priority than the stock location. This is the most optimal position for wastegate priority I could find and still fit on the engine bay without touching or hitting anything else. I will be making a dump tube/screamer pipe that fits this as well it’ll be wrapped up by the end of the weekend.
Tap Plumbing fixture Automotive tire Valve Font

Gas Automotive tire Font Auto part Household hardware

Hood Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire Auto part

Automotive tire Plumbing fitting Automotive exhaust Valve Font

·
Super Moderator
12,731 Posts

this is for the guys looking for the bigger power, more efficient wastegate priority than the stock location. This is the most optimal position for wastegate priority I could find and still fit on the engine bay without touching or hitting anything else. I will be making a dump tube/screamer pipe that fits this as well it’ll be wrapped up by the end of the weekend. View attachment 409999
View attachment 409997
View attachment 409998
View attachment 410000
Well done once again!

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST, big turbo, built motor
149 Posts

this is for the guys looking for the bigger power, more efficient wastegate priority than the stock location. This is the most optimal position for wastegate priority I could find and still fit on the engine bay without touching or hitting anything else. I will be making a dump tube/screamer pipe that fits this as well it’ll be wrapped up by the end of the weekend. View attachment 409999
View attachment 409997
View attachment 409998
View attachment 410000
Damn, I got the V1 in the car, that looks awesome, Probably flows a lot better as well.

Great Job!!!

·
Premium Member
2016 ST1
599 Posts

View attachment 409997
View attachment 409998
View attachment 410000
Fantastic work as usual @michael_ST ! Can we stop calling it the JUNITS whatever since he abandoned us? We don't need to celebrate his legacy. :)

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
1,193 Posts
V1 to V2 Upgrade options? :whistle:

edit: nvm we can get a discount :)

The V1 is great for 2867r, If I go bigger turbo something like G25-660 V2 would be the route.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
934 Posts
Reactions: michael_ST

·
Super Moderator
3,116 Posts
Fantastic work as usual @michael_ST ! Can we stop calling it the JUNITS whatever since he abandoned us? We don't need to celebrate his legacy. :)
I never left 🫡

I’m still here lol, quietly banning scammers

besides, I needed to move on before my car decided for me and set pistons into my oil pan 😆

I still love you guys 😘

But anyway, I had the original idea and first proto, but Mike does all the work and I think it would be only fair for him to call it whatever he wants.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Do you know of fitment with 6 point sub frame braces?
I don’t, but we can figure something out for sure. You can try and install and if it needs moved over a bit I can clock things differently to get around it this could probably be achieved with some pictures and videos of you doing the install. Either way I wouldn’t leave ya empty handed

·
Registered
303 Posts
I never left 🫡

I’m still here lol, quietly banning scammers

besides, I needed to move on before my car decided for me and set pistons into my oil pan 😆

I still love you guys 😘

But anyway, I had the original idea and first proto, but Mike does all the work and I think it would be only fair for him to call it whatever he wants.
If it weren’t for you and Kyle these never would’ve been a thing. It was you two that started this by getting ahold of me. I like the fact they’re named after you, you’re a legend bud! From what I’ve been told these things have changed the game for the focus ST’s in a big way and it’s all thanks to you and the one and only @TurboGT

·
Super Moderator
3,116 Posts
If it weren’t for you and Kyle these never would’ve been a thing. It was you two that started this by getting ahold of me. I like the fact they’re named after you, you’re a legend bud! From what I’ve been told these things have changed the game for the focus ST’s in a big way and it’s all thanks to you and the one and only @TurboGT
Also! We can’t forget @Habriant40 he is the original member that identified the flow issues with the ATP elbow.

If it wasn’t for his abilities as a mechanical engineer we’d never be at this point.

It was absolutely a community effort

441 - 460 of 484 Posts