Ford Focus ST Forum banner
401 - 413 of 413 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
1,919 Posts
Faster spool times, not needing as much wgdc to get to a given boost level, better exhaust flow through it.. heck, it could probably even slice bread if you're talented... 😉

Reactions: michael_ST

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
1,919 Posts
For what it's worth, my current non-WMI tune is maxing around 25 psi of boost, and it's doing so at 62% WGDC around 4500 rpm. He initially starts the WGDC at 87% from idle to around 2800, and as the rpms increase to 4500 it decreases to 62% . From there, he's keeping the WGDC at 62% until about 5000 rpm and then starts bumping it up to a max of 75% at redline to maintain a pretty consistent 24-25 psi from 4400 rpm to redline, which is right where I want it for the non-wmi tune.

On the WMI tune, however, we're going to bump things up a little more 25-26 psi. :)

Reactions: michael_ST

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,955 Posts
Hey @michael_ST I'm definitely interested in getting one of these EWG elbows. This is my 1st post here though so I can't pm. Loving the look of your welds though man, keep up the great work!
Where are you located?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hand Arm Bicycle handlebar Blue Bicycle tire

Good afternoon GENTS, here’s an EWG set up with dump tube built by me for Justin in Florida. Finally got a dump tube done took me long enough. But this is for a 44mm WG which is why you see the bigger tube section directly off the WG. I’m happy with it and I’m sure he will be pumped once he gets his hands on it he’s waited long enough

·
Registered
176 Posts
View attachment 404306

Good afternoon GENTS, here’s an EWG set up with dump tube built by me for Justin in Florida. Finally got a dump tube done took me long enough. But this is for a 44mm WG which is why you see the bigger tube section directly off the WG. I’m happy with it and I’m sure he will be pumped once he gets his hands on it he’s waited long enough
Damn man you do good work

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
View attachment 404306

Need more angles on the ink...please...

·
Premium Member
2016 ST1
423 Posts
As requested haha

View attachment 404344
View attachment 404343

haven’t been able to find time to get the top half of the arm finished yet my artist is probably just as busy as I am but when we do find time we usually do like a full session which is brutal but we gets it done
Firstly, excellent work on the turbo elbows and your lower arm. Secondly, it doesn't matter if you start on the bottom or the top with tats, its never finished lol.

401 - 413 of 413 Posts