Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys!

Some of you know us already from other foums. Others know us from the parts we've recently developed for Focus with their assistance :) THANK YOU GUYS!

Anyway, based on positive feedback on what we have recently done for your cars, we decided to become a Vendor here to support the community with great special offers, group buys etc :)

For well over 10 years now we've been making custom interior parts made of carefully selected high grade Italian leathers, genuine Alcantara(TM), legendary Japanese Bride(TM) and other high quality fabrics.

With well over 30 fabric colors and 20+ stitching colors plus various other customization options (stripes, padding, pleating, embroidery, etc.) we offer you UNLIMTED range of available options.

And here's a small sampler of what we've recently done for Your beloved rides:

Shift boot made of smooth Nappa leather and quadruple red/silver stitching:

With matching armrest cover:

Or a bit more subtle combination: black leather + grey stripe and white stitching:

And something more vivid for those who want their interior to scream: charcoal leather mixed with blue accent and blue/red stitching:

Something classy and sporty: genunine italian Alcantara:

Something cool - carbon-fiber-textured accent:

And of course something for older cars as well as they deserve the same care and custom touch:

Like it? Want something similar for you?

GREAT! Then meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com and use this DISCOUNT CODE: 98G560YKTM9 for 10% OFF everything at RedlineGoods until end of June!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

And stay tuned for more cool things to come soon :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Does the Alcantara trap a lot of dirt/crap?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
VERY cool!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I want that armrest with the blue and black leather!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
*Gasp* YES. I can get green stitching finally!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know this is a bit off topic but do do the speed dawg knobs work on our shifter?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
What makes you wait?

:)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Gotta save money for my child coming in a few months :) the st project is on a undetermined timed hold.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Of course! They have a wide range of adapters for most of factory shifter types out there :)

When placing the order for crtain knob you will be prompted to pick the adapter that you need :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By far the craziest shifter I have seen equipped with RedlineGoods shift boot :)

Or maybe it isn't? Maybe you have a cooler shifter? Meet me on our Facebook wall on Monday and WIN $100 EVERY WEEK in our Cool Shifter Contest :)

In the meantime do not forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: X986421VDRC for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sure you can :)

:)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Would this be doable with red instead of green? I think I would love to have the red stitching and ST logo

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just updated mine with a redlinegoods shift boot. This boot is 1.5"s shorter. Works well with my boomba shifter.

That looks great... Did you just use the factory pattern for the stitches or did you chose the 4-panel? I believe both are the same but was just curious...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts