Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

We offer two styles, Pro-grade and Premium-grade.

Pro-grade caps use real stainless steel socket head screws and we offer these caps in different color combinations and different screw colors.
Premium-grade caps are one piece and also come in any color combination.

ORDERING CAN NOW TAKE PLACE AT OUR NEW WEB STORE

www.velossatechdesign.com

Customer cars.

Here is a green Premium-grade on my car. These caps have no screws and are one piece.

As usual, you can choose any color for the inlay.

If you wish to go with a different backing color for the caps, PM me.
For example, someone in another thread asked if we could do red on white caps, yes we can and that would look pretty fresh if you had white rims!

The caps are coated with a protective coating for weathering and UV resistance. They have gone through a lot of testing for fitment, strength and aesthetics, we wanted to create a perfect product to compliment your car.

The caps are temperature sensitive; we highly recommend not to track your car with them, drag racing is ok since the hard braking is intermittent and brief.

For those that track your car, use stock rims, and would like to leave the caps on; I can make you a set of caps using a higher temperature plastic, also for a small increase in cost.

EDIT: I forgot to add in the original post, only the pro-grade caps are available with high temp plastic. If you do not like the look of the stainless bling, I can use black oxide screws instead so they are more subtle, but the screws are needed in the pro-grade high temp caps. Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We know how much you love your car, which is why we are going to bring you more awesome stuff with true customization potential.

If you want to customize these caps in any other fashion, please let me know. Customization is done on a case by case basis, just shoot me a PM and we can talk about it. If I dont get back to you right away, it's not because I hate you, I have been swamped lately.

More pictures here:

I forgot to add this little teaser for @Fuxalt

lol I got bored tho

More pics

TSW Nurburgrings

Some more samples.

Team dynamics caps

Made these custom caps for a member...
Probably our best caps yet.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Totally forgot about me.....

:nerd:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Reactions: COBBST

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
I want to ask what differences there are in the pro and premium grade other than price... IS there a different plastic in the caps? Also I was thinking of getting my rims powder coated a dark bronze for my race red... I think it will look great but what color should I get the caps? Any ideas?

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to ask what differences there are in the pro and premium grade other than price... IS there a different plastic in the caps? Also I was thinking of getting my rims powder coated a dark bronze for my race red... I think it will look great but what color should I get the caps? Any ideas?
The pro grades have stainless screws and are two piece. They use two different parts made of two different plastics.

Premium grade is one part.

You can get bronze inlays, might be a couple bucks more because bronze color is an expensive plastic.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Interesting looking caps. Quick question for you, how high a temperature will these withstand? I do some 'spirited' driving on some twisties regularly, and my brakes and wheels get pretty warm at times.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I want a set of pro grade with green inlays. Let me pay now!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting looking caps. Quick question for you, how high a temperature will these withstand? I do some 'spirited' driving on some twisties regularly, and my brakes and wheels get pretty warm at times.
Warm to the touch is not enough to hurt them. I'm talking your rims need to hit 200+ Fahrenheit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm in for a set of
1. Pro grade
2. Black with white st Inlay
Unless you could come up with a picture of a black with blue inlay

·
Super Moderator
8,781 Posts
1. High Temp, Pro grade, if that is my option.
2. Black with Red ST inlay.

Locked in on the goodness...

·
Registered
878 Posts
My only OCD question for @VelossaTech is does the red match the ST logo? The pics make it look a little brighter, but I understand these are just pictures. If so, put me down for:

1. Premium Grade
2. Black with red ST inlay

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
The skull one is sick haha

1 - 20 of 247 Posts