·
Registered
816 Posts
Those look buttery smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Now, the front ST is part of the grill correct? So we can only change out the back one? I'd want both looking the same.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Now, the front ST is part of the grill correct? So we can only change out the back one? I'd want both looking the same.
The front is held onto the bumper by adhesive, it can be removed just like the back one

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
The front is held onto the bumper by adhesive, it can be removed just like the back one
Thanks, I hadn't messed with it yet but thought I saw a comment in another thread saying you can't take it off. Good to know I can!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks, I hadn't messed with it yet but thought I saw a comment in another thread saying you can't take it off. Good to know I can!!
Definitely can't go wrong with these emblems. I had the prior batch of them and they've stood up to the elements perfectly and add a really nice touch to the car

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Those look buttery smooth

I could be wrong, but if those are ABS, which is a very common print material, then he probably did an acetone vapor bath the give the smooth glossy surface.
The vapor bath slightly melts the surface of the material and smooths out the surface

1 - 9 of 9 Posts