Ford Focus ST Forum banner

261 - 280 of 3794 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
IS on 91N near Hartford yesterday morning, pulled up next to you - thumbs up. Your car sounded good! I was in the Black ST

·
Registered
333 Posts
Any local Performance Blue guys interested in trading their stock good for mine with custom Mustang GT vents installed plus some cash on your end? My hood is mint with only 3000 miles and yours needs to be dent/ding free as well.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I thought I responded to this a while ago, guess I didn't. I am in Vernon, CT as well driving a IS ST3. Just switched over to my winter dark grey wheels

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Alright! More Vernon friends! I've seen your IS a couple times! I've seen at least one of every color in the Vernon/Ellington area, including another PB on my own street once or twice.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice I'll have to keep my eye out. There is an OW in my complex and have seen a TB a while ago as well

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I know of one other car going up to the NE ST meet Sunday. I'm wondering who else is interested in going and where we would all meet up to cruise up there

·
Registered
227 Posts
Any one knows of a reasonable priced place here in ct for a dyno run. I just wanna see what my cars putting down stock.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know of one other car going up to the NE ST meet Sunday. I'm wondering who else is interested in going and where we would all meet up to cruise up there
OK, I'm heading up for this as well. I'm meeting up with a TS FoST owner in Manchester at 11:00. We're meeting at the Pep Boys at 205 Spencer St. It's super easy access to I84 from there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Newington here in an IS ST3. Anyone have recommendations or good dealer experiences around hartford/Middletown? Who do you use?

261 - 280 of 3794 Posts