Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3795 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can't be the only one. I'm in Vernon and I'm new to this forum. I've seen a TB on I84 a couple times and ran across a OW last evening in Ellington. I haven't ventured much farther yet but I try to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm in west Hartford and work in Manchester.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I frequent Manchester, you don't happen to have copper-colored wheels do you? I saw one such at Chili's last week. Anyway, glad to see I'm not alone in this state. Have either of you seen any other ST's on the road?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! I guess this thread doesn't really have much point other seeing who else is in my area. I'd like to get to some shows or meets sometime so maybe I'll see some of you in the near future.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I frequent Manchester, you don't happen to have copper-colored wheels do you? I saw one such at Chili's last week. Anyway, glad to see I'm not alone in this state. Have either of you seen any other ST's on the road?
I might mAnage Chilis...

·
Registered
414 Posts
it's plastidip flatblack with copper. i'm really happy with the results. needed a way to cover up brake dust!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's plastidip flatblack with copper. i'm really happy with the results. needed a way to cover up brake dust!
I hear you. I'm getting a lot of brake dust too, it's hard to keep the wheels clean of it all. I'm planning on powder coating my wheels black over the winter, so it won't be a noticeable problem next year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was at hooters last night, saw a TB and a TS both within a couple parking spots of mine. Members here?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Saw red st headed toward Glastonbury around exit 5b tonight around 5:30-6. Tints too?

1 - 20 of 3795 Posts