Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Bummer about that; glad you are OK!

The FMIC looks like it took some damage there; you may want to check that you don't have a leak?

All the best,
Mark

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Poor little guy :(

Raccoons must be bad luck in the Focus. I came around a corner a few years ago with one right in the middle of my lane. Came to a full stop and he lumbered off. Decided it was a good time to do a little 1-3 rip, and then drop into 6th. Made it to 6th, was coasting ...with a state trooper around the next turn which ended in my first speeding ticket.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poor little guy :( Raccoons must be bad luck in the Focus. I came around a corner a few years ago with one right in the middle of my lane. Came to a full stop and he lumbered off. Decided it was a good time to do a little 1-3 rip, and then drop into 6th. Made it to 6th, was coasting ...with a state trooper around the next turn which ended in my first speeding ticket.
That is the most unfortunate way of getting a ticket lol.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Poor little guy :(

Raccoons must be bad luck in the Focus. I came around a corner a few years ago with one right in the middle of my lane. Came to a full stop and he lumbered off. Decided it was a good time to do a little 1-3 rip, and then drop into 6th. Made it to 6th, was coasting ...with a state trooper around the next turn which ended in my first speeding ticket.
A good deed never goes unpunished :LOL:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ouch, that sucks. Doesn't look like that's going to be an easy fix. And lol @ supercoon :haha:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The Raccoon ok??
:p

·
Registered
536 Posts
That should buff out!

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts