Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving home from work 2 days ago. I pull onto my street, which is in a city-neighborhood in Arlington, VA. Then I just stop the car before pulling into my driveway and stare in disbelief at what I see. Parked on the street literally right in front of my house, next to my driveway, is a black ST with a roof rack. What do I happen to drive? A BLACK ST WITH A ROOF RACK!

I just stood there for a few moments trying to figure out what the probability of that ever occurring really was. If I drove a Honda Civic I wouldn't be surprised, but there aren't exactly 500,000 ST's floating around....

Anyway just thought it was funny.

It had Michigan tags, and a UMICH license plate bracket if you're on here.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
The guy probley did it as a joke lol. I would do somthing like that just to mess with someone lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I still have yet to see another ST outside if a dealership.... That would freak me out. I have black as well (no roof rack lol) and it should be the most common so I wouldn't doubt it's the first one i see and since mine is still bone stock ill probably have the twilight zone feel as well when I see one

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy probley did it as a joke lol. I would do somthing like that just to mess with someone lol.
Haha I'd do the same thing as well, except I hadn't been home in 2 days, and I park behind my house in a garage! It was definitely a Twilight Zone moment.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Make sure you point out the differences to your wife/GF. You don't want that guys nighttime activities getting you in trouble. Especially if you're supposed to be out of town. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make sure you point out the differences to your wife/GF. You don't want that guys nighttime activities getting you in trouble. Especially if you're supposed to be out of town. :)
Funny you mention that...Girlfriend got home, sees it out front, and without any prompting goes "Wow. Yours is so much sexier. I didn't realize how much difference window tint and black wheels make, but I like yours much more". I think I shall keep her.

·
Registered
404 Posts
So I'm driving home from work 2 days ago. I pull onto my street, which is in a city-neighborhood in Arlington, VA. Then I just stop the car before pulling into my driveway and stare in disbelief at what I see. Parked on the street literally right in front of my house, next to my driveway, is a black ST with a roof rack. What do I happen to drive? A BLACK ST WITH A ROOF RACK!
^Double Vision.

Needs to drink less ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts