Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried looking on the Internet but can't find them

Does anyone have a copy of the installation instructions for the 2.0 Ecoboost engine please

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Paging: @SIstomper @Stealth these two know more about the engines on here than most I think. There are a few other guys too, but I see them both active alot.

Reactions: jam360nml

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I saw that Mitch mentioned that their were already factory service manuals posted on this very site.

so since I wouldn't mind having a set for myself when I'm at home and don't have my shops access to Alldata (also some factory manuals are more detailed than Alldata) I googled for them but most importantly, I limited my search results to this site. as expected, the top results seems exactly what I needed. I've downloaded the files that people on here have confirmed to be working fine. sorry I have not had enough time to worry about loading them yet.

since I was happy to get them I figured the least I would do would be to share my results with everyone else looking for them. on top of that, I've often found on other forums that google is much better than most of their built in search feature so I also wanted to show a neat little trick I've picked up to limit searches to specific websites for the people with weaker Google Fu. You know, the whole teach a man to fish kind of thing...

why don't you stop being a tool, and post a better link or offer more help for the guy? People calling people names for people trying to help is why communities shrink , there will always be people asking for help, however, if everybody that offers help is offended, then the most helpful people might not participate as much or at all.

Sorry, next time I will try to help a little less.

·
Administrator
11,895 Posts
Well actually we have a site specific google search bar at the bottom of each thread page.

The site search sucks, lol

Keep it civil guys.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, next time I will try to help a little less.
actually you helped a lot, tried the search and couldnt find anything. I didnt know you could search google with the site: function too...

The only issue i have is i am in Serbia on the work laptop and dont have the ability to download torrents

So it seems those who complain about car forums seem to be the ones doing the thing that makes them crap........

Basically i am trying to fit the ecoboost in an elise and dont know what water connection is what, does anyone have a diagram they could spoon feed me as i am only a simple brit

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I didnt know you could search google with the site: function too...
well glad I could at least show you a trick to fix all forums built in search feature!

Basically i am trying to fit the ecoboost in an elise and dont know what water connection is what,
that is going to be bad ass, better than the Yota motor they put in them on our side of the pond!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts