Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any ETA on the Crackles and Pops V3, I need to do another tune revision to up my idle a bit. Should I wait? Or just do the revision if it's going to be a while? (3+ months)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Heh I created quite the kerfuffle by talking about them mid development and testing. But I tend to like to hear feedback so I can improve certain areas.

All the current development videos are on my youtube channel. Sound varies a lot for different exhaust setups as well.

I have no eta really, that's entirely up to Alex. I have my setup done but need to see how to calibrate it for catted or catless etc..

My YouTube channel - http://YouTube.com/tannermiddleton for those who want to take a gander at the progression

Anyone can always contact me with questions about them and save Alex some time to finish things up

May as well wait for the update IMO, might take care of some idle quirks as well in it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my tune from them. Didn't feel like waiting. V2 sounds great to me! Probably not THAT big of a change to v3 for most people to notice. That's my guess I could be wrong!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just got my tune from them. Didn't feel like waiting. V2 sounds great to me! Probably not THAT big of a change to v3 for most people to notice. That's my guess I could be wrong!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Definitely a noticable different in sound and behaviour. I'm sure some will prefer the Loud Crackles though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts