Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My '14 ST2 has 50,000 miles and about 1 month ago i started noticing already that the armrest leather (pleather whatever it is) has cracked and will inevitably lead to it creating a nice wear spot pretty soon. Ive used leather conditioner multiple times and i keep the car very clean. It also has 30% non-ceramic tint on sides and back (not windshield yet though) and is parked in a garage in the evenings/weekends. Really kinda irritating to see just poor quality (not a big surprise but still) on something this new...

Anyway, Ive never used a car warranty for anything, does the 60,000 mile warranty cover something like this? Was gonna just call the dealer but figured I'd check here first.

Edit: For some reason I thought the bumper-to-bumper was 60,000 mile, but it looks like its only 36,000 miles. So maybe I'm out of luck?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
You answered your own question. Unfortunately, you're out of luck as far as warranty coverage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.