1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
A.CPE Passenger Side Engine Mount 55 Durometer
B. Condition: N Used for roughly 2000 miles
C. Price $210 Shipped via USPS flat rate 2-Day Shipping.
D. Location of item: Milford NH
E. Excuse the date on the cardboard.. My brain was stuck on today being Monday 4th due to the holiday.
Mount is mint, worked great. No noticeable NVH until I rebuilt my engine. I used a BSD when reassembling and the vibes the BSD added were too much for me so I was forced to swap back to the stock PSMM.

cpe mount.jpg
cpe mount 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
How hard would this be to install?
I did the TTR mount and it was honestly less than 30 min. It was closer to 10min to be honest but I had a giant 3 bank box full of tools within arms reach while doing it.

Reactions: InsertCleverName

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
How hard would this be to install?
Simple. 15mm and 18mm deep well socket. Floor jack and 2x4 under oil pan. Slightly prop engine. Pull coolant reservoir up. 3 18mm nuts spin off of the head, 2 15mm bolts hold it to the body. Engine may drop alittle, all you do is use the jack to prop her back into place. Toss new mount in in reverse order and boom you are done.

Reactions: johnboysavage

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info guys, sorry OP if I jacked the thread. Was it a 'night and day' difference after installing this like a RMM or is it more of a nice to have item?
It was a noticeable difference. Less wheel hop more spin at the track. I loved it and paid a good chunk of money for it. But when my engine let go, I tore it down and replaced the oem pistons with new oem pistons. I was not comfortable putting the balance shaft back in so I used a delete kit (which adds NVH). So much NVH that between the BSD, RMM, and PSMM it became too much for my taste.

And you didn't jack the thread. I wouldn't buy something if I didn't know or ask how to install it either. It really is a simple process though do not be intimidated.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump before the weekend. Probably wont look at the site until Monday, but if you are interested PM me so I will see the email!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monday Morning Bump. Make me a reasonable offer. Part is practically brand new!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
It was a noticeable difference. Less wheel hop more spin at the track. I loved it and paid a good chunk of money for it. But when my engine let go, I tore it down and replaced the oem pistons with new oem pistons. I was not comfortable putting the balance shaft back in so I used a delete kit (which adds NVH). So much NVH that between the BSD, RMM, and PSMM it became too much for my taste.

And you didn't jack the thread. I wouldn't buy something if I didn't know or ask how to install it either. It really is a simple process though do not be intimidated.
Why did you decide to use the stock pistons again? I'm curious why you wouldn't upgrade while the motor was apart. It seems the ring lands on the oem pistons are the weakest link. Or, have I read incorrect information. Thanks for taking time to provide feedback if you choose to.

·
Premium Member
13,884 Posts
Why did you decide to use the stock pistons again? I'm curious why you wouldn't upgrade while the motor was apart. It seems the ring lands on the oem pistons are the weakest link. Or, have I read incorrect information. Thanks for taking time to provide feedback if you choose to.
Probably the price of oem vs aftermarket.

Sent from another galaxy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cost for OEM pistons was cheap to buy time for the full build. It was a gamble but I dont have 6k chilling ready for a new engine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price update. Take this beautiful mount off my shelf!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump. Price reduced to 210$ shipped.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks to me like he just edited the original post with the new price (the bottom of the posts says that it was last edited this morning one minute after his last post).
Yep.. This.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
$210 is the price you had on it 9/5/17, how is $210 now a reduced price 2 weeks later? I'm interested in the $150 shipped price range if you'd take it, I'm in Marion, OH. Thanks!
Im looking to stay at 200$ ish.
I just purchased a stage 2 panda built engine. If it doesn't sell by the time it comes in I may give it another try with a fully balanced engine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts