Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well have every know part except big turbo . Looking at cpe exhale but I have intake manifold spacer with throttle body spacer and 63 mm throttle body. Has anyone installed kit will spacers and had success?. Currently running depo charge pipes no issues.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Im running the JBR tial q cold side pipe which is similar to the cp-e. Im running it with the breedt intake manifold and 63mm tb. The breedt puts the throttle body much lower than when I was running stock manifold with a boomba spacer. It should fit, you might need to trim the coupler.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the turbo smart bpv currently . Is there advantages to running the tial of actual vacume instead of solenoid like factory bpv?????

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Well have every know part except big turbo . Looking at cpe exhale but I have intake manifold spacer with throttle body spacer and 63 mm throttle body. Has anyone installed kit will spacers and had success?. Currently running depo charge pipes no issues.

@Blackburn has done something similar to what you're asking IIRC.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the bigger throttle body and the exhale kit. Worse install ever lol no room for error or margin to tweak it. It was a very tight fit but it worked. Had to modify my raidator support for it to work. I recommending getting a longer coupler from the Trottlebody to the exhale kit so you have a little more wiggle room as it does not sit angled like the stock throttle body did.

·
Premium Member
13,435 Posts
I have the bigger throttle body and the exhale kit. Worse install ever lol no room for error or margin to tweak it. It was a very tight fit but it worked. Had to modify my raidator support for it to work. I recommending getting a longer coupler from the Trottlebody to the exhale kit so you have a little more wiggle room as it does not sit angled like the stock throttle body did.
I have the same setup. Didn't have to modify my radiator support. I removed the intake manifold. Well it was removed to install the TB. Then before bolting it back to the head I attached the TB to the charge pipe. Then bolted the manifold to the head.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same setup. Didn't have to modify my radiator support. I removed the intake manifold. Well it was removed to install the TB. Then before bolting it back to the head I attached the TB to the charge pipe. Then bolted the manifold to the head.

Sent from another garage.
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a picture of your TB and Exhale kit from the bottom do you? I'm having issues with my pipe hitting the filter mount. Did you have this issue?

·
Premium Member
13,435 Posts
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a picture of your TB and Exhale kit from the bottom do you? I'm having issues with my pipe hitting the filter mount. Did you have this issue?
Filter mount? Are you talking about the oil filter housing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts