Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well have every know part except big turbo . Looking at cpe exhale but I have intake manifold spacer with throttle body spacer and 63 mm throttle body. Has anyone installed kit will spacers and had success?. Currently running depo charge pipes no issues.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Im running the JBR tial q cold side pipe which is similar to the cp-e. Im running it with the breedt intake manifold and 63mm tb. The breedt puts the throttle body much lower than when I was running stock manifold with a boomba spacer. It should fit, you might need to trim the coupler.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the turbo smart bpv currently . Is there advantages to running the tial of actual vacume instead of solenoid like factory bpv?????

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Well have every know part except big turbo . Looking at cpe exhale but I have intake manifold spacer with throttle body spacer and 63 mm throttle body. Has anyone installed kit will spacers and had success?. Currently running depo charge pipes no issues.

@Blackburn has done something similar to what you're asking IIRC.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the bigger throttle body and the exhale kit. Worse install ever lol no room for error or margin to tweak it. It was a very tight fit but it worked. Had to modify my raidator support for it to work. I recommending getting a longer coupler from the Trottlebody to the exhale kit so you have a little more wiggle room as it does not sit angled like the stock throttle body did.

·
Premium Member
13,472 Posts
I have the bigger throttle body and the exhale kit. Worse install ever lol no room for error or margin to tweak it. It was a very tight fit but it worked. Had to modify my raidator support for it to work. I recommending getting a longer coupler from the Trottlebody to the exhale kit so you have a little more wiggle room as it does not sit angled like the stock throttle body did.
I have the same setup. Didn't have to modify my radiator support. I removed the intake manifold. Well it was removed to install the TB. Then before bolting it back to the head I attached the TB to the charge pipe. Then bolted the manifold to the head.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same setup. Didn't have to modify my radiator support. I removed the intake manifold. Well it was removed to install the TB. Then before bolting it back to the head I attached the TB to the charge pipe. Then bolted the manifold to the head.

Sent from another garage.
Hey you wouldn't happen to have a picture of your TB and Exhale kit from the bottom do you? I'm having issues with my pipe hitting the filter mount. Did you have this issue?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts