Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not one to complain about vendors, especially one that makes good products but I have been waiting for the Delta Core Dissipate FMIC for over 3 months from from CPe. They rarely give dates and when they do they do not meet them. They provide no communication to their distributors and leave them to manage customers - very unfair. Rallysport has been stellar but they are at the mercy of the vendor. Just wanted to get something out there. If the item is confirmed in stock at the vendor then you should be good to go but if not, I would look elsewhere or wait until it is in stock at a distributor before tying up your funds. Really want teh IC but I am about to pull the plug and move onto something else. Just an FYI the members of this amazing ST Forum.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I'm confused. Did Rally sport direct say they had it in stock when you placed the order or did they say the item would ship from the manufacturer?

Sent from another garage.
Yea, if Rally Sport Direct said they were in stock when they were not, then it is there fault and not CP-e's. There are plenty of companies that have them in stock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RallySport advertised them but had none in stock and gave me an ETD of 3-4 weeks if I wanted to order one - that's fair. I agreed and here I am over 3 months and still waiting. CPE is the one giving false delivery times to RS and I and keeps dragging out this process.....brutal. Told RS that I need a tracking number this week or going to cancel the order and buy a standard delta core from EdgeSport or someone who actually confirms stock. I guess I could have made a different decision but somebody is yanking my chain and RS really has no reason to do this. If you look on the CPe site it advertises them but says "item is currently in production. Please check back". It has said this for months! Whatever. Time for plan B. Just want members to know should you be interested in this Dissipate product.

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
Cp-e makes lots of products. Sometimes issues do push back production. Especially if they have lots in stock then a sale suddenly wipes out their inventory. They may not have planned to produce more since what was on hand was more than enough. So other product production was scheduled. This happens all the time to many manufacturers. Hell Intel just went through a shortage for their CPUs. I work in IT and that hit us hard.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Three months is quite a long time to wait in my opinion. I personally would consider other options like Steeda IC which is comparable with the CPE. You can usually get 10% off at Steeda which makes it a very competitive price. Probably have it within a week too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts