Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys gonna have any sales on this item,I understand it's quality product,but I really don't want to pay 400 for it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I purchased mine during the Black Friday sales for 15% off. I have never seen them cheaper than that. It is an absolutely wonderful intake and I couldn't see myself getting any other as they are just eye candy for our cars anyways. I know the $400 seems like a lot, but if you are spending money on an intake for this car there is none sexier than the CPE.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked everywhere,price is 395...as far as the dude that commended with,you get what you paid for...you are correct,but why pay 400 when you can pay 300 for same product. No harm in asking the vendor.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I suppose your right, but the whole community knows they are worth it and if you look around they are usually back ordered. No real incentive to offer a discount if you already have a hard enough time making them fast enough. I know that came across douchy and that wasn't really my intention. It also has the largest pipe diameter available and is easily the best looking CAI out there. Keep your eyes open and check craigslist or the for sale forum here. Lots of return to stock threads and you can generally pick one up cheaper if you can find one in your year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think they are backordered,everywhere I've checked there in stock...only thing that I have seen back ordered is the depo ic 3.5(which are in stock now),Levels charge pipes (which look amazing,and I will be ordering those)...but yes this the cai I want on my car,if I have to pay the full price so be it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts