Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

As a new sponsoring vendor here and specifically for the Canadian customers I wanted to introduce ourselves and the CP-E products that we have right here in Mississauga Ontario.

For all Focus ST forum members JRP is offering a 10% discount on CP-E (sorry not available on COBB products) so make sure to mention this for the best pricing.

We do this with all the forums we sponsor to make sure you get the fairest pricing in Canadian dollars, no duty or brokerage as we are a true Canadian supplier and ship from our Mississauga Ontario location.

As an additional special and welcome we will offer free shipping within Canada on all Focus ST parts from CP-E and Cobb products when you mention this Forum or post

Thank you and hope to see more of you in the coming year.

Stav
www.jrponline.com

P.S. please send any and all inquiries to [email protected] and I will be happy to answer you.

Automotive exhaust Auto part Automotive super charger part Exhaust manifold Exhaust system

FFSTDCBEM CPE Austenite 3" Dual Cat Back Exhaust, Two Stealth Pipes, Dual 4" Adjustable Ti $999 Canadian special!

Limited to 2

Air intake part Product Auto part

FFSTAAI CPE Ford Focus ST '13-, Intake System (BLACK only) $399 Canadian special!
Limited to 5

Auto part Automotive engine timing part

FFSTWBM2 CPE xFlex Ford Focus ST '13- Wishbone Engine Mount STAGE 2 / CNC Billet 6061 Aluminum $235
Limited to 2

Just a little taste of what we have for the Focus ST from CP-e, more to come.

Thank you

·
Registered
296 Posts
LOL I think I was one of your first customers this spring. Quick shipping, competitive pricing versus the US dealers. I didn't get free shipping though lol. I'm looking for an intercooler if we can swing a boxing day deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL I think I was one of your first customers this spring. Quick shipping, competitive pricing versus the US dealers. I didn't get free shipping though lol. I'm looking for an intercooler if we can swing a boxing day deal.
Very cool, swing by for Boxing day deals. I have the intercooler in stock! And thank you for the great comments! I hope to have more good customers from Canada know that there is a place to go for parts vs. the US experience.

Thank you,

·
Registered
296 Posts
Stav yes all three heating issues are a concern for longevity and performance with this platform when running on the track.
1) Inadequate charge temps from stock intercooler resulting in heat soak
2) Oil temps that climb to overly high operating temps
3) High coolant temps
Number 1 has been resolved looking for upgrades for the others.
thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stav yes all three heating issues are a concern for longevity and performance with this platform when running on the track.
1) Inadequate charge temps from stock intercooler resulting in heat soak
2) Oil temps that climb to overly high operating temps
3) High coolant temps
Number 1 has been resolved looking for upgrades for the others.
thanks

So pretty much the same issues with almost every turbo import I dea with daily. Thanks for the info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.