Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, complete rookie when it comes to the ST. Fell in love with the first gen released in Canada, couldn't afford it then, and after a few too many blunders (including my trade-in) I finally pulled the trigger on a long-running dream. On Monday I'm picking up my 2016 ST in Tangerine Scream, sun roof, recaros, nothing fancy tech wise. Coming out of a 2016 Ram 1500 Black Express. I have done lots of reading, and from what I have read the ST is quite reliable, but I am hearing horror stories. Should I be worried that I made the wrong choice, or just enjoy my ride? I'm really hoping for a reliable, fun experience from this car without too many hassles...and lower fuel costs all around. Thanks for taking the time to read.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Enjoy your ride. I have a '16 with 3400 miles on it, got it August 1st. Love it. I am leasing so I am not to worried since it will be under warranty the whole time. Great and fun car. Best time driving I have had in a while and that is why I am about 800 miles over where I should be on my lease. I just love driving it.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
N-joy the ride. As far as reliability, there is always possibility of having problems but the odds are in your favor you won't. People tend to be very vocal about problems but the other 99.9% that don't have problems never say anything. I'm at 4 years and 55,000 miles without any major issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts