Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
You can't get the deep concave in anything other than 19x9.5, so if you want 8.5 go with the normal R43 which comes in our bolt pattern...If you want the deep concave, you will have to redrill them and even then they will poke an inch outside the fender...

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I would love a set of Tarmacs in white, does anyone know if they will be making more matte black tarmacs?....mmmmmm

·
Registered
198 Posts
You can't get the deep concave in anything other than 19x9.5, so if you want 8.5 go with the normal R43 which comes in our bolt pattern...If you want the deep concave, you will have to redrill them and even then they will poke an inch outside the fender...
They sell conversion adapters from 5x114.3 to 5x108

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
They sell conversion adapters from 5x114.3 to 5x108

...You don't see what my point was it seems. Those adapters push the wheel out further, and even without an adapter (hence redrilling as that doesn't change the offset) the wheels stick out an inch past the fender.

·
Registered
198 Posts
...You don't see what my point was it seems. Those adapters push the wheel out further, and even without an adapter (hence redrilling as that doesn't change the offset) the wheels stick out an inch past the fender.
I understand...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts