Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So unfortunately I called the police to my home to report a incident to my car. Long story short. A painter got quite a bit of overspray and paint splatter on my car. I'm not a happy camper and the property management realtor is trying to sweep this under the rug. I washed the car thru a touchless car wash which is the only way I have ever washed this car. All the overspray came off but the splatters remained. I spent 3 hours getting them off and 2 days later I keep still finding little tan colored spots I have to use my fingernail to scrape off, I even found spatter on my brand new rpf1's. I had just talked to the painter 3 days earlier about my car back there and I was more than willing to move it whenever he needed and he told me he always does that. Then he goes and paints around my car with no notice and gets paint on it. Keep in mind I have never even at this point been notified by the Realtor that there was work being done around the building, much less there would be painting around where we park. So this scab painter drives a white truck with no company name on it. I'm afraid of the possibility of everywhere that paint was on my car could eventually discolor into little orangish/brown spots so I want some kind of documentation.

When I was done having a discussion with the two officers they looked around my car and began asking questions about it. I bragged a little not telling exactly what was done but it was pretty highly modified. He then asked me how much I paid for it which I thought was odd but his next question told me why he asked. What kind of a car is that? Two cops had just walked around my car checking it out and had no clue they were in front of a Ford Focus.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just say Its a focus ST

1 - 4 of 4 Posts