Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of these put on today. They are ?extreme high performance all season? so they say. Haven?t really tested em out yet. Rainy here in Ohio. The reason I chose these is because I don?t want two sets of wheels. All season tires are the most reasonable of the choices for me. I?ll let everyone know in a little while how they are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in need of replacement tires. Need feedback as to waht is good and what is not.

I got a set of these put on today. They are ?extreme high performance all season? so they say. Haven?t really tested em out yet. Rainy here in Ohio. The reason I chose these is because I don?t want two sets of wheels. All season tires are the most reasonable of the choices for me. I?ll let everyone know in a little while how they are.
I was looking at these, but saw some reviews that they didn't last as long as they should have. Your impression after your week?

·
Registered
8,582 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ST1
191 Posts
Bump for interest. I'm looking for some All-Seasons as well, but don't want to spend $200 per corner.
I run the hankook v12 evo2 and love them. $508 shipped for set from discount tire

·
Registered
272 Posts
is there really any such thing as "extreme high performance" all season?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So, any updates on the RS3-G1? I am looking to buy these for mine. I also live next door in Indiana, so I'd like to know how you like them in the similar weather?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts