Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I love my ST and have started tracking it a bit in the SoCal area. I am pretty anal about lifting from the correct locations when putting on my track tires. Its a little precarious to have the car so high when placing jack stands. So I joined the forum finally to ask you guys if these jack rails I found fit the ST (originally intended for an RS).

So has anyone tried these? RS Jack Rails - CoolTechLLC

Yes I admit i was drooling over the new RS a bit when I stumbled on them.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Guys, I love my ST and have started tracking it a bit in the SoCal area. I am pretty anal about lifting from the correct locations when putting on my track tires. Its a little precarious to have the car so high when placing jack stands. So I joined the forum finally to ask you guys if these jack rails I found fit the ST (originally intended for an RS).

So has anyone tried these? RS Jack Rails - CoolTechLLC

Yes I admit i was drooling over the new RS a bit when I stumbled on them.
Looks like they require you to drill some holes :( The Steeda ones were just released though and I just bought a set this morning on sale for $127. Steeda Focus Ultra Light and Low Profile BOLT-IN Chassis Jacking Rails - Free Shipping!

http://www.focusst.org/forum/steeda...-s-focus-st-jacking-rails-bolt-prototype.html

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I haven't gotten them yet but I too went with the new Steeda rails. I would think an RS/ST rail would be pretty dang similar, but like Danmad said, not having to drill holes is nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just for the record, our Jack Rails are attached using existing holes in the RS/ST. We use steel nut rivets so it is necessary to size these hole to properly insert the nut rivet. If you have any further questions, please ask us over on the RS forum or through the website as we are not sponsors here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts