Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 120 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Fingers crossed you can get this to me by the end of the month, Would love to record some track data with it. Last event is Oct 1st

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was looking for a FMIC for my new ST and a stumbled on this. Looks awesome! One question before i pre order it. Do all of the colors come with the logo on it? I was hoping for a black one that I could spray ST on.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I was looking for a FMIC for my new ST and a stumbled on this. Looks awesome! One question before i pre order it. Do all of the colors come with the logo on it? I was hoping for a black one that I could spray ST on.
So they all come powder coated from the factory with our logo on them. With that in mind, as long as re-spraying doesn't cause the intercooler to stop working your warranty will still be in tact ;)

-Nick

·
Registered
464 Posts
When's the ship date? It's half way through the month now, you guys HAVE to know.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
When's the ship date? It's half way through the month now, you guys HAVE to know.
Unfortunately we are experiencing a delay with this item and want to make sure it's up to Mishi standards before we start shipping them out to you. Our QC team is spending the next three days at the factory to make sure these are ready to ship out to you guys ASAP! I should have the final word on a ship date by Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay guys!

-Nick

·
Registered
331 Posts
Unfortunately we are experiencing a delay with this item and want to make sure it's up to Mishi standards before we start shipping them out to you. Our QC team is spending the next three days at the factory to make sure these are ready to ship out to you guys ASAP! I should have the final word on a ship date by Wednesday.

-Nick
All good! Sounds like it will be well worth the wait! Can't wait to get mine in. Im so sick of seeing high charge temps on this car and it killing my performance!

·
Registered
464 Posts

-Nick
Better late than inferior. Nobody likes doing work twice!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
All good! Sounds like it will be well worth the wait! Can't wait to get mine in. Im so sick of seeing high charge temps on this car and it killing my performance!
Better late than inferior. Nobody likes doing work twice!
Really appreciate the patience guys! I was told that I'll have some more concrete timelines by tomorrow, I'll keep you guys in the loop for sure!

-Nick

·
Registered
42 Posts
Meh, Delays suck, But I'll take it done right over done fast. The pains of being part of a pre-order....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nick gave us preorder guys such hope and then....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well, not sure if it's good news, but this showed up for my status on Mishi's site...

Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1

COULD IT BE?

101 - 120 of 384 Posts
About this Discussion
383 Replies
60 Participants
Quangdng
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing